Search This Blog

One Eye Open - Ikon

"عين واحدة مفتوحة" "Ain Waheda Maftouha"
إخراج: أيكون


Synopsis:
Being Japanese-Egyptian has enriched many aspects of my life, but at times, this can also be disconcerting. Living mostly in Egypt with brief stays in Japan, I needed to discover the other side of my identity. However I was always busy with life obligations. Finally, I promised myself to go to Japan to explore this unbeaten path. For a year, I have been to many cities, towns and places exploring this world I belonged to yet knew vaguely. I have documented some of my experience and wanted to express it through this short film. Without a script, a plan or a crew, I took the challenge of reflecting the journey and making the film myself from A to Z.

Filmmaker: Ikon

Country: Egypt
Genre: Experimental

More

Translate

Embedding Videos

Embedding Videos
In order to be able to add your film to the blog, please make sure you have enabled embedding before you submit your film.